Membership Inquiries
May 6, 2020

If you would like to ask a question, change your address or request a form (Name Change/Transfer, Moved Outside Trading Area, Estate, Age 69 or other), please contact the Sherwood Co-op administration office at 306-791-9300 or email for any of your membership inquiries. Be sure to include your name, Co-op number, and date of birth (to confirm your identity).

For your convenience, we also have this Change of Address Form